Environmental consultancy

Thanh An » Environmental consultancy

In order to help your business understand which business you are in the list of environmental records to have a full environmental basis when it comes into operation in accordance with the law, Thanh An Company would like to send you Business information needs the following details:

I. The project has not been put into operation and operational yet

1. Environmental impact assessment report, Environmental Protection Plan:

Before project construction, depending on the size and capacity of the facilities, they will prepare an Environmental impact assessment report or Environmental Protection Plan (details specified in Decree 40/2019/ND-CP, issued on May 13, 2019).

Environmental impact assessment and Environmental protection plan is a legal document binding responsibility between the establishment, the environmental management agency, and the community.

Through the implementation of tasks such as identifying, predicting, evaluating and minimizing the effects of project development on biological, social, and other relevant factors, prior to making a decision. Determining and implementing environmental protection commitments, proposing appropriate measures to protect the environment. Environmental impact assessment and environmental protection plan must be made concurrently with the feasibility study project of the project or investment project.

2. Report on Completion of environmental protection work items:

Enterprises have established an Environmental Impact Assessment. After completing environmental protection work items, it is necessary to prepare a report on completion of environmental protection work items. Applicable to projects that fall under the subjects specified in Column 4, Appendix II, Decree 40/2019/ND-CP, issued on May 13, 2019.

II. The project has been put into operation and operating

After the zone is officially put into operation, the production, business and service enterprises must prepare the following environmental documents:

1. Report on results of environmental monitoring:

Environmental monitoring report is a form of short-term environmental quality assessment at businesses and periodic reports to the competent authority (Details specified in Circular No. 43/2015 / TT-BTNMT).

2. Waste source owner registration dossier of Hazardous wastes:

Manufacturing businesses. Business and services generating hazardous wastes must register the owner of hazardous waste sources (HW) with the Department of Natural Resources and Environment of the province. Enterprises with generated hazardous waste volume of less than 600kg/year do not need to register the hazardous waste source owner book but must prepare a report on hazardous waste management for the first time. Establishments that have registered hazardous waste source owners books and reporting for the first time to the Provincial Department of Natural Resources and Environment must prepare periodic hazardous waste reports (Details are in accordance with Circular 36/2015 /TT- BTNMT).

3. Discharge permit 

All businesses: manufacturing, trade and services, industrial zones, residential areas, urban areas, factories, hospitals, hotels, factories, factories, generating domestic wastewater / production discharging wastewater into receiving sources with a scale of less than 20m3/day and night must register for discharge permit with the natural resources and environment department, and 20m3/day and night or more with the environmental protection or natural resources department environment (According to Decree 201/2013/ND-CP dated 27/11/2013 detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Water Resources).

4. Permit to exploit underground water

Organizations and individuals that own or operate production, business and service enterprises that exploit and use underground water with capacity > 10m3/day (According to Decree 201/2013/ND-CP dated 27/11/2013 detailing the implementation of a number of articles of the Law on Water Resources).

5. Contract for transportation and treatment of hazardous waste

For production, business and service establishments generating Hazardous wastes (collectively referred to as Hazardous waste generators), they must sign a contract to transfer Hazardous wastes with organizations or individuals having practice licenses Hazardous wastes management..

Please call the hotline of Thanh An Environmental Company (Hotline: 0907071879) for detailed consultation support.


Sản phẩm